Meaningful Use Disclosure & Price Transparency Statement
On April 25th, 2016, EproSystem Inc. announced EproMedical Version 2.7.0 is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria and was certified as a Complete EHR on (TBD) by the International Computer Security Association (ICSA®), an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable Eligible Provider certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. The ONC 2014 Edition criteria supports both Stage 1 and 2 meaningful use measures requited to qualify eligible providers and hospitals for funding under the American Recover and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
EproMedical V2.7.0 meets the Complete EHR certification criteria as an integrated bundle of EHR modular products.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The additional software EproSystem Inc. relied upon to demonstrate compliance, includes Drug Information Technologies Inc., EMR Direct phiMail Version 1.3.9., Nistime 32, and Surescripts Version 10.6
The additional types of costs that an eligible provider would pay to implement EproMedical 2.7.0 in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures include:
Implementation & Hosting Costs for:
- Cloud-based solution: Eprosystem Inc. offers a Cloud-based solution that includes hosting and implementation fees for a monthly fee; cost is per provider.
- License-based solution: Eprosystem Inc. offers a license-based solution for a one-time software license fee per provider with additional fees for implementation. Additionally, there is a supplemental monthly support & maintenance cost; cost is per User. For license-based solution, hosting can be the responsibility of the customer or Eprosystem Inc. for a monthly fee per User.
Subscription-based solution: Eprosystem Inc. offers a subscription based solution that includes implementation fees for a monthly fee; cost is per provider. Software will be hosted byclient.
On top of the implementation & possible hosting costs, this certified product-version could require additional costs for:
Additional costs that may be incurred for this certified product-version:
- Depending on the customer’s selected lab/imaging company & their current transactional volume, this certified product-version may require one-time costs to establish interfaces to electronically exchange results.
- This certified product-version may require a monthly charge to set up DIT service. DIT is a third party vendor that Eprosystem Inc. uses for our medication search function. DIT (Drug Information Technologies Inc.)
- This certified product-version may require one time cost and/or re-occurring costs to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization public health agencies or any specialized registry.
- Generating and/or transmitting QRDA Clinical Quality measures – Electronic Submission) or other format file(s) required for participation in payer quality initiatives/programs may require one-time costs, ongoing service fees, and/or transaction-based fees.
- Connecting to providers on other HISPs which are part of the Direct Trust Bundle may require ongoing service fees per provider. Transitions of care – receive, display and incorporate transition of care/referral summaries – Transitions of care – create and transmit transition of care/referral summaries.
- Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, business analysis services, additional training services, etc.).
Certification Criteria to which each EHR module was Tested and Certified:
- 314(a)(1) Computerized provider order entry
- 314(a)(2) Drug-drug, drug-allergy interaction checks
- 314(a)(3) Demographics
- 314(a)(4) Vital signs, BMI and growth charts
- 314(a)(5) Problem list
- 314(a)(6) Medication list
- 314(a)(7) Medication allergy list
- 314(a)(8) Clinical decision support
- 314(a)(9) Electronic notes
- 314(a)(10) Drug-formulary checks
- 314(a)(11) Smoking status
- 314(a)(12) Image results
- 314(a)(13) Family health history
- 314(a)(14) Patient list creation
- 314(a)(15) Patient-specific education resources
- 314(b)(1) Transitions of care – receive, display, and incorporate
- 314(b)(2) Transitions of care – create and transmit
- 314(b)(3) Electronic prescribing
- 314(b)(4) Clinical information reconciliation
- 314(b)(5) Incorporate laboratory tests and values/results
- 314(b)(7) Data portability
Clinical Quality Measures
- 314(c)(1) CQM – capture and export
- 314(c)(2) CQM – incorporate and calculate
- 314(c)(3) CQM – reporting
Clinical Quality Measures Ambulatory
- CMS 50 Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report [core]
- CMS 75 Children with Dental Decay/Cavities [core]
- CMS 122 Diabetes Control: Hemoglobin A1C Poor Control
- CMS 123 Diabetes: Foot Exam
- CMS 126 Use of Appropriate Medications for Asthma [core]
- CMS 131 Diabetes: Eye Exam
- CMS 163 Diabetes: Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Management
- CMS 165 Controlling High Blood Pressure [core]
- CMS 146 Appropriate Testing For Children with Pharyngitis [core]
- CMS 166 Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain [core]
- CMS 167 Diabetic Retinopathy: Presence/Absence of Macular Edema & Level of Severity of Retinopathy
Privacy and Security
- 314(d)(1) Authentication, access control, and authorization
- 314(d)(2) Auditable events and tamper resistance
- 314(d)(3) Audit reports
- 314(d)(4) Amendments
- 314(d)(5) Automatic log-off
- 314(d)(6) Emergency access
- 314(d)(7) End-user device encryption
- 314(d)(8) Integrity
- 314(e)(1) View, download and transmit to 3rd party
- 314(e)(2) Clinical summaries (ambulatory only)
- 314(e)(3) Secure messaging (ambulatory only)
- 314(f)(1) Immunization information
- 314(f)(2) Transmission to immunization registries
- 314(f)(3) Transmission to public health agencies – syndromic surveillance
- 314(f)(5) Cancer case information (ambulatory only, optional)
- 314(g)(2) Automated measure calculation
- 314(g)(3) Safety-enhanced design [attestation only]
- 314(g)(4) Quality management system [attestation only]
There are no known limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using thisComplete EHR or Health IT Module‘s capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.
The Physician/Clinic must sign an Eprosystem Inc.Software License & Support agreement and the term of the agreement is typically a 1 to 5-year term which may vary depending on the customer’s needs.
There may be additional agreements that an Physician/Clinic must enter with a third-party vendor (such as a clearinghouse company, lab company, etc.) depending on the customer’s needs.
* Current EproMedical Version 2.7.0 2014 Edition CHPL Certification ID’s (To Be Determined). To view the listing from the Certified Health IT Product List, please visit the ONC CHPL website & search for Eprosystem Inc. under the 2014 Edition Complete EHR certifications.